Christie Henry, Princeton, Chair (Christie UNDERSCORE henry AT press DOT Princeton DOT edu)
Douglas Hildebrand, Alberta
Alexandria Leonard, Princeton
Wendy Queen, Johns Hopkins
John Sherer, North Carolina
Central Office Liaison
- Evaluate all applications from presses to become Association members in the various categories and recommend acceptance or rejection to the Board.
Specific Charges to the Admissions & Standards Committee:
- Provide timely, comprehensive consideration and evaluation of all applications from presses to become Association members in the various categories and recommend acceptance or rejection to the Board.
- Submit reports on Committee activities to the Association Board in time for its October, March, and June meetings. Interim reports are due on 22 September 2023, and 1 March 2024; final reports that recap all committee activities for the year and are shared with the membership are due 31 May 2024.
- Apply the lens of equity, diversity, inclusion, and decolonization to membership outreach, growth, and evaluation efforts.
- Consistent with the Bylaws and Membership Guidelines, review and as appropriate update the Association’s three membership application forms to accommodate new business models and forms of scholarly output; consult with staff to consider online format.
- Working with the Central Office, develop and implement systems and processes to mentor and monitor progress of Introductory members toward permanent membership.