Dennis Lloyd, Wisconsin, Chair (dlloyd2 AT wisc DOT edu)
Lisa Bayer, Georgia
Anthony Cond, Liverpool
Jocelyn Dawson, Duke
Mary Dougherty, Massachusetts
Niko Pfund, Oxford
Central Office Liaison
- Evaluate all applications from presses to become Association members in the various categories and recommend acceptance or rejection to the Board.
Specific Charges to the Admissions & Standards Committee:
- Carry out the duties set forth in the Bylaws and in the “Guidelines on Admissions.”
- Review applications and advise candidate organizations promptly, with the goal of making a recommendation within 30 days of receiving material.
- Support the Central Office in its efforts to identify and encourage suitable new membership candidates.
- Review current new member welcome materials; suggest additions and improvements.
- Investigate any complaints regarding the failure of a member to adhere to the relevant standards of membership, and make appropriate recommendations for further action to the Central Office and the Board.
- Make a summary report on Committee activities to the Board in time for its October, March, and June meetings; reports are due on Thursday, October 8, 2019, Thursday, February 26, 2020, and Thursday, May 15, 2020.
- Review your General Objective and Specific Tasks, and recommend changes for next year to the Executive Director.