Anthony Cond, Liverpool, Chair (acond AT liverpool DOT ac DOT uk)
Allison Belan, Duke
Dawn Durante, Texas
Douglas Hildebrand, Alberta
Charles Watkinson, Michigan
Stephanie Williams, Wayne State
Central Office Liaison
- Evaluate all applications from presses to become Association members in the various categories and recommend acceptance or rejection to the Board.
Specific Charges to the Admissions & Standards Committee:
- Carry out the duties set forth in the Bylaws and in the “Guidelines on Admissions.”
- Review applications and advise candidate organizations promptly, with the goal of making a recommendation within 30 days of receiving material.
- Support the Central Office in its efforts to identify and encourage suitable new membership candidates.
- Review current new member welcome materials; suggest additions and improvements.
- Investigate any complaints regarding the failure of a member to adhere to the relevant standards of membership, and make appropriate recommendations for further action to the Central Office and the Board.
- Make a summary report on Committee activities to the Board in time for its October, March, and June meetings; reports are due on October 4, 2021, February 28, 2022, and May 20, 2022.
- Review your General Objective and Specific Tasks, and recommend changes for next year to the Executive Director.