Kathyrn Conrad, Arizona, Chair (kconrad AT uapress DOT arizona DOT edu)
Mary Francis, Pennsylvania
Colleen Lanick, Harvard
Lara Mainville, Ottawa
Fred Nachbaur, Fordham
Niko Pfund, Oxford
Central Office Liaison
Submit nominations to the Board for candidates to fill vacancies for five positions on the 2022-2023 Board of Directors: a president-elect; a treasurer-elect; and two members at large. An interim report should be submitted by October 4, 2021, in time for the Board’s Fall meeting. The nomination report should be submitted by February 28, 2022 in time for the Board’s Winter meeting, and should include a brief biography and statement of interest from each nominee.
In proposing nominations please keep in mind the following considerations:
- The need to solicit names of candidates from the membership, the need to review nominees from prior years, and contact individuals who might be interested in serving.
- The demonstrated interest, contributions to the Association via service on committees, task forces, and professional development programs, and recognized competence of potential candidates.
- Candidates should represent the heterogeneity of the Association membership (role at their press, press size, institutional affiliation, and geography) and reflect the goals of the 2016 membership restructuring.
- The Association’s commitment to increased diversity and inclusivity should be prioritized.
- The President-elect must be a press director and must have served previously on the Board of Directors.
Additional Task: Contact nominees not selected to serve on 2022-2023 and provide information explaining why they were not selected.