The International Federation of Scholarly Publishers (IFSP) was an umbrella organization representing nonprofit scholarly publishing association around the globe in the work of the International Publishers Association (IPA). AUPresses (then AAUP) hosted a website for the federation at scholarly-publishing.org. IPA membership rules have changed, allowing for greater representation of different industry sectors across nations, allowing the IFSP to furl our umbrella.
The member organizations included:
- Association of Canadian University Presses (ACUP) / Association des presses universitaires canadiennes (APUC)
- Association of European University Presses (AEUP)
- Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
- Association of University Presses (AUPresses)
- International Association of Museum Publishers (IAMP)
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC)