Participation in the AUPresses Partners Program offers an opportunity to provide annual support to the Association and to be formally recognized for that support. AUPresses Partners help to strengthen and energize the future of scholarly communication.
- The Association’s 150+ members collectively publish over 13,000 books and 1,300 journals annually.
- AUPresses members continue to produce beautifully designed print books and journals.
- AUPresses members are also embracing new technologies by developing apps, creating enhanced ebooks, selling digital shorts, participating in digital aggregations, and more.
Benefits of AUPresses Partnership
Companies and organizations that become AUPresses Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Your company’s logo and hyperlink on our website.
- 30% discount on exhibit space at the AUPresses Annual Meeting.
- The opportunity to advertise in the Annual Meeting registrants newsletter.
- Annual Meeting registrations for up to two people at the reduced member rate.
- Listing as an AUPresses Partner in the Association’s 2022 annual membership Directory. The Directory is widely used by our membership and also is sold to faculty and others interested in scholarly publishing. Your listing will include contact details for up to five staff members, company logo, and a company description.
- Two complimentary copies of the AUPresses Directory.
- One complimentary mailing list of one set of member press contacts (physical addresses only) and email addresses of Annual Meeting attendees (who opted to receive communications).
- Recognition as an AUPresses Partner in the Annual Report and in the monthly members e-newsletter.
The 2021 annual fee for participation in the AUPresses Partners Program is $2,400. The fee for Partners that enroll or renew by April 15, 2021, is $2,160.
Contact Peter Berkery with questions.