Participation in the AUPresses Partners Program offers an opportunity to provide annual support to the Association and to be formally recognized for that support. AUPresses Partners help to strengthen and energize the future of scholarly communication.
- The Association’s 150+ members collectively publish over 13,000 books and 1,300 journals annually.
- AUPresses members continue to produce beautifully designed print books and journals.
- AUPresses members are also embracing new technologies by developing apps, creating enhanced ebooks, selling digital shorts, participating in digital aggregations, and more.
Benefits of AUPresses Partnership
Companies and organizations that become AUPresses Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Your company logo with hyperlink displayed on our website.
- Access to the AUPresses logo portfolio for use on your website and in other materials.
- Listing, complete with logo, key contacts, and company description, in a special Spring/Summer 2023 edition of our monthly digital newsletter to members, the bulletin.
- This special Partners Directory edition of the bulletin will also be distributed beyond our membership, posted to our public website and social media.
- Enhanced listing, including company logos of 2022 and 2023 Partners in our Annual Report, published in May 2023.
AUPresses 2023 Virtual Annual Meeting Opportunities:
- First choice of second-round Vendor Digital Shorts (VDS) insertions. The initial deadline for VDS proposals has passed, but as we finalize our educational and professional programming, AUPresses is opening up more time in the schedule to meet demand. 2023 Partners will receive first notification of new availability, and a special discount on any reservations of two or more Digital Shorts. The final Digital Shorts submission deadline will be April 30.
- Two AUPresses 2023 registrations at the reduced member rate.
- Opportunity to advertise in the 2023 Attendee Newsletter.
- Partner logos featured during the Virtual Annual Meeting.
Direct AUPresses Community Outreach:
- Mailing list of Press Director contacts (physical addresses only) and one set of email addresses of opted-in Annual Meeting attendees, each for one-time use.
- Annual Partner “newswire” opportunity. AUPresses will share a Partner’s announcement with our Press Directors email distribution list and that of any other relevant interest groups (e.g., business managers, EDP, etc.) One announcement per year, June dates not available.
- 20% discount on AUPresses webinar sponsorship, which includes email contacts for opted-in attendees.
- “Partners Corner” monthly feature highlighting news and timely offers for members in the bulletin. Maximum two Partners Corner inclusions per year for each Partner.
- Partners frequently offer our members special services or discounts. AUPresses will host a webpage detailing any such standard UP or nonprofit program within our Members-only Resource site.
- Round-ups of special short-term offers from Partners will also be shared with our community twice per year—in tandem with the Annual Meeting (June) and in advance of University Press Week (November)—if needed.
Renewing Partners: Early bird registration: $2,040 (must enroll and submit payment by 3/31/2023); Enrollment after 3/31: $2,400
New Partners: Early bird registration: $2,125 (must enroll and submit payment by 3/31/2023); Enrollment after 3/31: $2,500
Enroll in the AUPresses Partner Program.
Contact Kate Kolendo with questions.