Participation in the AUPresses Partners Program offers an opportunity to provide annual support to the Association and to be formally recognized for that support. AUPresses Partners help to strengthen and energize the future of scholarly communication.
- The Association’s 150+ members collectively publish over 13,000 books and 1,300 journals annually.
- AUPresses members continue to produce beautifully designed print books and journals.
- AUPresses members are also embracing new technologies by developing apps, creating enhanced ebooks, selling digital shorts, participating in digital aggregations, and more.
Benefits of AUPresses Partnership
Companies and organizations that become AUPresses Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Company logo and hyperlink on our website.
- 30% discount on exhibit space at the AUPresses Annual Meeting.
- Opportunity to advertise in the Annual Meeting registrant newsletter.
- Annual Meeting registration for up to two people at the reduced member rate.
- Recognition as an AUPresses Partner in the Annual Report and in our monthly members e-newsletter.
- Two complimentary mailing list of a selected set of member press contacts (physical addresses only) and one set of email addresses of Annual Meeting attendees (who opted to receive communications), each for one-time use.
In 2022, AUPresses Partners will also receive:
- Listing, complete with logo, key contacts, and company description, in a special edition of our monthly digital newsletter to members, the bulletin, in Spring 2023.
- Special Partners Directory edition of the bulletin will also be posted beyond our membership, to our public website and social media.
- Enhanced listing, including company logos of both 2021 and 2022 Partners in our 2021-22 Annual Report (published in May).
- Inclusion in a print brochure featuring 2021 and registered 2022 Partners to be distributed at our 2022 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC (June 18-20).
The 2022 annual fee for participation in the AUPresses Partners Program remains at $2,400.
2021 Partners who choose to renew for 2022 will receive a 15% discount if renewal occurs by April 22, 2022. That represents an additional 5% discount off the usual early bird renewal rate.
Contact Kate Kolendo with questions.